About Organic Extra Virgin Raw Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is a truly amazing wholefood – and a perfect ‘all-rounder’. This is oil at its very best, made by cold-pressing some of the world’s highest quality organic coconuts, and delivering you both exceptional flavour and raw healthiness. And coconut oil is not just for cooking delicious sweet and savoury recipes: it can also be used all over your hair and body, as a moisturiser and conditioner.
Benefits of using coconut oil
- The healthiest cooking oil available and can be used at high temperatures
- Strictly cold pressed oil: no extreme heat has been used, guaranteeing you maximum nutrition
- High in unique and healthy lauric acid (52.6%) plus many other healthy properties
- Use for cooking, add to recipes or use as a beauty treatment
- Melts at low temperature, easily liquified and blended into any sweet or savoury recipes
Ways to use coconut oil
- Use to cook with for a healthy alternative to other oils
- Combine with pumpkin puree and maple syrup when baking homemade granola for a luxurious flavour
- Can be used as a natural sun protector
- Use as a natural and rich moisturiser
- Place on the ends of your hair as a leave-in conditioning treatment for dry ends
You can buy our organic extra virgin raw coconut oil online quickly and easily and start using to cook with in your kitchen for an unbeatable subtle coconut flavour.
Please note: We take every care to ensure that all of our products come from an ethical background without any illegal farming techniques. You can trust in our products and know that we only use suppliers who have the same level of honesty and excellence as we do.
Country of Origin: Germany
Consume up to 3 tablespoons per day. Can be used as oil substitute or eaten raw.
Packed on premises that handles nuts (including peanuts), seeds, cereals, soya & products containing gluten.